Spain & Other Countries

Spain & Other Countries

If you live in Spain or another country outside the UK and want to keep in touch with us and our activities, we invite you to join our society as a Friend.

If you are a Spanish visiting student or staff who will be in the UK for less than six months, you can still join our society as a Friend.

If you join us as a Friend, you are exempt from paying any fees as you will not be able to benefit from most of the in-person society’s activities.

You can also contact our Spanish Ambassador at [email protected].

We belong to RAICEX

RAICEX represents SRUK/CERU and 17 other associations with more than 4000 Spanish researchers and scientists abroad.