How to participate
- Any suitable photograph that you would like to submit for consideration, please send it together with the Participant Form completed by e-mail to [email protected].
- The Participant form should include Name, Affiliation and Email of the contestant, Title of the photograph, a Caption (maximum 60 words) that describes the research behind the photograph, and the SRUK Constituency to which the participant belongs. The entry should be in English.
- The Photography Competition is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of each contestant to ensure that the photograph they submit has been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- SRUK reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- SRUK will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause (e.g. as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind).
- The opening date for entries is 1st March 2020.
- The closing date of the contest is 30th of June 2020 at 23:59:59 (GMT). Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- Please check Competition Rules for more information.