Other countries

If you live in Spain or other country outside the United Kingdom and want to keep in touch with us and our activities, we invite you to join our society as a Friend. If you are a Spanish visiting student or staff who will be in the UK for less than six months you can still join our society as a Friend. This type of member is exempt from paying any fees, as you will not be able to benefit for most of the society’s activities.

Regional Board of Directors

Working Group

Next Events

Past Featured Events