The Society of Spanish Researchers in the United Kingdom (SRUK/CERU) in collaboration with University of A Coruña, Centro de Investigaciones Científicas Avanzadas (CICA) and Instituto de Investigación Biomédica da Coruña (INIBIC) is pleased to announce the launch of the first University of A Coruña/SRUK Short-term Mobility Fellowships. The goal of these fellowships is to support the visit of a SRUK member to a research group in CICA or INIBIC in order to establish an international collaboration to apply for funding opportunities (e.g. Horizon 2020 -H2020) or individual fellowships (e.g. European Research Council – ERC, or Marie Skłodowska-Curie – MSCA).
Funding is limited and awards will be made in a competitive basis.
Extended deadline for applying is July 20th (2 pm CEST).
For further details of this call, please click here.
- Short-term mobility fellowships up to one week in a research group of Centro de Investigaciones Científicas Avanzadas (CICA) or Instituto de Investigación Biomédica da Coruña (INIBIC).
- Short-term fellowships will take place between 1st July and 12th October 2018
- Short-term fellowships provide funding for mobility and accommodation in A Coruña.
- This grant is open to regular and associate SRUK/CERU members which held a doctorate degree and want to establish an international collaboration with CICA or INIBIC research groups. These collaborations should comprise either applying for collaborative funding (e.g. H2020) or apply for an individual fellowship (e.g. ERC, MSCA or similar).
- Applications will be evaluated by a Committee composed by members of CICA and INIBIC. Evaluation will be based on the following criteria:
- CV of the applicant (evaluated up to 7 points)
- Collaboration proposal (evaluated up to 3 points)
During the visit, awardees should:
- Meet research groups to establish further collaborations
- Meet OTRI, FPNS or AE Offices
- Give a seminar (1 h)
You must download and complete the following Application Form (Annex I) and submit together with:
- Copy of a certificate of your doctoral degree
- Proposal indicating aim of your collaboration and expression of interest
- Copy of your passport or national identification card
Please email your application to email@example.com using the subject line “Ayudas estancias investigadores visitantes”.
- For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org