This is the first Science in Pub event held in Leeds. SRUK Yorkshire constituency gathers once again in Leeds at the iconic Adelphi pub to hold a Science in the Pub session. Two short talks were presented: one of them by Dr Yasmina Okan about communication barriers between patients and registers within the public health care system and the second by Dr Jacobo Elies, who revealed how “toxic” gases (gasotransmitters) can be exploited to cure cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
- SRUK Christmas lunch in London · London
- 2019 SRUK EMERGING TALENT AWARD CEREMONY · London
- VI Christmas seminar · Sheffield
- SRUK Scotland Scientific Gatherings I · Edinburgh
Professional development · Social · Symposium
- Southwest Christmas Lunch and Quiz · Bristol
- SRUK Cambridge Christmas Lunch · Cambridge