The Workshop on Careers Development organised by SRUK and UoM took place on 26th March. The different career options for a young researcher were discussed by distinguished experts who highlighted the key points for a feasible career change.
The speakers shared their valuable experience and answered several questions from the audience in a personal and direct way. The experts who kindly participated in the workshop were:
– Dr Ana Yepes: Senior Scientist at Microbiosensor
– Dr Martin Bachman: Lead Scientist at Catapult
– Dr Aida Sarmiento Castro: Clinical Trial Coordinator
– Dr Julia Viladoms: Scientific Grants Manager
– Dr Gloria Lopez-Castejon: Sir Henry Dale Fellow
– Dr Nick Weise: Lecturer in the School of Chemistry
Thank you all for coming!
Date: 26th of March
Location: Atrium, 1st floor of the University Place, M13 9PL, Manchester