When: 20th November, 2013, 7 pm
Where: CB2 café (5/7 Norfolk St, Cambridge)
Confirmation is not essential but we would like to have an estimate number of attendance, send an email to email@example.com if you know you are coming!
Agenda for Local Assembly (ALA):
1. Approval of last ALA minutes (14th May 2012) (find it here https://www.dropbox.com/s/4uuu10nmbs5kx ... -05-12.pdf)
2. Report of the Director:
a) SRUK/CERU Cambridge constituency 2012-2013
b) Summary of general activities and actions from the Board
c) Up-date on membership fees
3. Discussion and Approval of the ‘Statement of Recommended Practices” for the constituency (find it here https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9nkjyz7kjcot ... 0Practices%
4. Election of the Constituency Board: Director, Vice-Director and Secretary (Send your nomination form https://www.dropbox.com/s/6co1zgnu1uln7 ... m_20N.docx to
5. Upcoming events and Plan for next year 2013-2014
6. Any Other Business (If you want to add any other comments send them to firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you cannot come, you can still vote by delegating your vote (https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0t38tlkzxraz ... 02013.docx).
After the Assembly, we will stay in CB2 cafe for drinks!
See you on the 20th of November!